Credit & debit payments to City of Mesa-Falcon Field Airport are charged a 2.37% service fee in addition to the bill amount. This fee shifts the cost of using credit and debit cards to those customers who choose to use this method of payment rather than impacting the City's overall budget. This is a practice used by many municipalities and businesses throughout the country.
American Express credit cards cannot be accepted for bill payments.
Other payment options include: checks, electronic checks (through your financial institution), or cash. Payments can be made online, through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, with an agent over the phone, or in person at the Falcon Field Airport administration office, 4800 E. Falcon Drive. Customers who pay by cash, check, or electronic check will NOT be assessed the service fee.
For assistance with your Falcon Field account or recurring credit card payment selections, please call 480-644-2450, or email email@example.com and the Falcon Field staff will be happy to assist you. Business hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Register for a My Falcon Field Account. My Falcon Field Account provides online access at your convenience. You can view timely financial information and take advantage of the following services.
- Pay your bill with a credit card or bank draft - one-time or recurring
- View your bill, current balance and due date Access your billing history, payments, and charges
- Update or add your phone number and/or e-mail address
To sign-up for e-bill notification online
- Login to My Falcon Field Account.
- Click on Customer Profile, then Update Bill Delivery. The system displays your current bill delivery method.
- Click on the down arrow to choose E-Bill Notification Only, or Paper Bill and E-Bill notification.
- Enter the e-mail address to send the E-Bill notification to, and click the Submit button.
My Falcon Field Account System Availability
Between the hours of 7 p.m. and 12 a.m. (midnight), the system may be unavailable intermittently due to nightly processing.
The system may be unavailable for routine maintenance from 10 p.m. Sunday to 1 a.m. Monday.
About SSL Certificates
Accessing your account is simple and secure to Mesa utility customers. All of your account information is encrypted and passed through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol at 128 / 256 bit encryption.