In the heart of Arizona in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Falcon Field is a general aviation airport owned and operated by the City of Mesa. Located in northeast Mesa, Falcon Field is minutes from hotels & luxury resorts, major league spring training baseball, outdoor recreation, entertainment, shopping, Arizona State University, and other metro area cities.
Falcon Field serves as a reliever to Phoenix Sky Harbor International and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airports, the region's two commercial service hubs. It is convenient to three major freeways, including the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway, the 101 Freeway north-south corridor, and Highway 60 Superstition Freeway east-west corridor.
Falcon Field Airport is committed to providing the public a valuable air transportation resource and enhancing the aeronautical industry in the community. It is known as a safe, friendly airport and takes pride in its unique history.
- More than 700 based aircraft.
- Two runways of 5,100 and 3,800 feet accommodate a wide variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- FAA air traffic control tower.
- Fixed-base operator provides competitive fuel prices and pilot services.
- National car rental office located on-airport.
- More than 80 on-airport businesses provide aviation services - fueling, maintenance and repairs, inspections, avionics, aircraft painting and aircraft interiors - to support aircraft operations, manufacturing, or research & development activities.
- Aircraft charters, recreational, sight-seeing and photography flights, and flight instruction are offered by multiple on-airport businesses.
- Near-perfect flying weather with 325+ days of sunshine annually
- On-airport parcels with runway/taxiway access are available for immediate development.
- Variety of unique hangar facilities available to fit business needs.
- Highly competitive, business friendly lease terms.
- Surrounding 1,000-acre business district offers a wide range of affordable options. Available properties can accommodate the smallest start-up to an industry leader requiring thousands of square feet. Six industrial parks are located throughout the district, creating an ideal environment for small to large manufacturing and commercial enterprises.